- Public classroom training seminars must be prepaid a minimum of 7 business days in advance of seminar start date.
- DGI acceptsMasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards.
- Make checks payable to DGI Training Center and mail to 1060 El Camino Real, Suite B, Redwood City, CA 94063. To ensure proper application of funds, please include the student's name on the check.
- Wire transfer information is available upon request. Please call 800-338-2291.
- Foreign enrollments, except Canada, must prepay with a redit card and the card must be issued in the student's name.
- Federal Tax ID: 94-3143453/Corporation (for USA clients only)
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy
Public Classroom & Webinar Training
- A $100 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations and transfers within 7 days of the seminar start date. This fee also applies to students who do not show up for the class.
- Cancellations received more than 7 days before the class are fully refundable.
- Transfers to another class may be made more than 7 days before the class without penalty, however, within 7 days the cancellation fee applies.
- Substitutions may be made up to the first day of class without penalty.
- DGI reserves the right to cancel programs two weeks prior to the start date. Should this occur, a full refund will be made or funds may be transferred to another program.
- Full refund allowed 15 days from time of registration, IF the student has not started the program.
- No refunds allowed 15 days after registration, or if program has been started.
- Transfers from between online courses are allowed if the student has not started the program, AND within 3 months of original registration date.
- Student has 3 months to complete the course. A fee of $50 is charged if an extention is needed.
- Transfers from Online to Public or Webinar courses are allowed within 15 days of registration date only, IF the original student has not started the program.
Delivery of Product:
Registrations for Public Classes: When registering for public classes, a seminar confirmation letter will be faxed or emailed to you, to confirm your enrollment in the requested class. If you do not receive a seminar confirmation letter within 2 business days, or have questions, please contact our office at 800-338-2291. Important: Please confirm enrollment before booking airfare. Please note our policies for prepayment and cancellation.
Registrations for Online Classes: When registering for online courses, you will receive an email from DGI with your username, password and instructions within 1 business day. If you have any questions regarding your registration please call 800.338.2291 or email DGI at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations for Webinar: When registering for a webinar, you will receive 2 emails from DGI with your webinar information within 2 business days. If you have any questions regarding your registration please call 800.338.2291 or email DGI at email@example.com
DGI Tech Control Membership: When enrolling in DGI Tech Control, you will receive an email confirmation letter within 1 business day. Should you have any questions about your enrollment you can call 904-321-0874.
Buy DGI Materials: The workbooks and PowerPoint presentations being sold by DGI may be reproduced by your company for internal training purposes only. Any unauthorized copying, distribution or use of any DGI material is strictly prohibited. This includes using DGI materials for commercial purposes. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. Return Policy: If you are not satisfied for any reason, please return your product(s) to us within 15 days of receiving your order. Materials must be returned in new and unused condition.