DGI has established itself as the premier training company in the Hazardous Materials Transportation Industry. As our customer base continues to grow, so does the demand for technical assistance. DGI Tech Control is a complete Customer Service Center designed to assist you with the challenges of transporting Hazardous Materials. We are available via telephone, email, internet or fax. DGI Tech Control provides you with updated information necessary to keep your freight moving safely, and in compliance.
DGI Tech Control:
- Technical Questions Answered. Questions may be by phone, fax or e-mail. Same day service Monday through Friday (except holidays) 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone (USA).
- Toll-free telephone access (within USA/Canada only). An 800 telephone number for members.
- ASAP Service. Based on your business requirements, DGI Tech Control will e-mail and/or fax broadcast information we deem critical to our members.
- Discounts on DGI Products and Services. Each year one member receives a 10% discount on any DGI public training seminar.
- Government Liaison. DGI Tech Control will assist members with contacting the appropriate agency (ICAO, IATA, DOT, RSPA) requesting either existing or new letters of interpretation (additional consulting fees or legal fees may apply in some cases). Once published, these letters will become available to all members.
- Legal Council. DGI Tech Control will assist members in obtaining legal council for hazmat litigation (legal/consulting fees are separate from membership fees and may apply in some cases).
- Tech Control Members can now participate in Tech Control Live. FREE informational Webinars for Tech Control Members only.
- One price includes 2 facilities, unlimited Hazmat Certified users.
- Customers must have current hazmat certification in the mode(s) your company uses for transport.
- Customers must have current edition(s) of hazmat regulations.
Disclaimer: This is a technical services designed to:
- Assist trained and certified customers in keeping current with regulatory changes that affect them.
- Provide telephone assistance for trained and certified customers when using the regulations to ship Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods in commerce.
DGI accepts no responsibility for compliance with applicable standards, rules and regulations affecting the shipment of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods; such responsibility remains the duty of the shipper and not DGI; customer agrees to hold DGI harmless from all claims for personal injury and property damage arising out of any incident involving the customer's shipment of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods.
- Full money back guarantee within 30 days from enrollment if you are not completely satisfied.
- This is a yearly subscription service. Your membership starts the day you enroll, and expires one year from that day.
- One month prior to expiration, you will receive a renewal notice. If you choose not to renew, your membership will be cancelled and you will be under no further obligation.