Who should take this course? Motor carrier employees (trucking companies and their drivers) who need to inspect shipments and determine full compliance with 49CFR:
- Pickup route driver who picks up cargo that has never been inspected and the motor carrier requires the driver go through 49CFR inspection list.
- Someone studying for their commercial drivers License hazmat endorsement.
This course may be taken by those needing Initial or Recurrent training.
This course includes:
- General Awareness, Safety, Security Awareness and Function Specific training
- Module 1 - The HazMat Table
- Module 2 - DOT Shipping Papers
- Module 3 - DOT Marking and Labeling
- Module 4 - DOT Placarding
- Module 5 - DOT Packing using 49CFR
- Module 6A - Motor Carrier DOT Part 177
Materials Required: Current edition of the 49CFR (Parts 100-185) required for this session. If you need a current copy, we suggest purchasing one from our recommended suppliers.
Are any additional training courses required?
Function Specific Training - Ultimately (in the United States) your employer has final responsibility for determining if a hazmat employee is properly trained for their particular job function. Since there is a potential for limitless types of job functions as determined by an individual employer, we as your training provider can only suggest what types of additional training might be required.
Buy in Bulk and Save! - Discount automatically added at checkout!
- Purchase 5 or more online courses - Save 15%
- Purchase 10 or more online courses - Save 20%
- Purchase 20 or more online courses - Save 25%
- Purchasing more than 25 online courses? - email us email@example.com
Please note: Prepayment is required for Online Training. Usernames and passwords are emailed once payment is received.