- Be able to work independently without an instructor present.
- Be familiar with the use of a computer and a web browser.
- Have knowledge or understanding of the applicable regulations.
- Be fluent in the English language.
- It is recommended you use Google Chrome or Firefox
- High-speed internet connection is required.
- You can log in and out of the training program at any time, including during final exams.
- Be sure to log out if you must leave your desk for more than 10-15 minutes.
- Ensure your sound is turned on and the volume is up, as these courses include audio content.
- Read instructions in the introduction to the program to learn how to navigate through the program.
- The majority of DGI's online programs are compatible with Mac users. See Online FAQ for exceptions