DGI ANSWERS! DGI'S FREE ONLINE TECHNICAL SERVICE CENTER - ANSWERING ALL YOUR SHIPMENT QUESTIONS AFTER TRAINING.
So you have been trained and certified to ship dangerous goods, but you still have questions. DGI has the answers! It is DGI's goal to provide you with information and resources necessary to keep your freight moving safely, and in compliance.
- This is a free value added customer service center available to all currently certified DGI students.
- DGI trained and certified students are allowed 6 questions or 60 minutes of research time, in a 6 month period.
- All questions will be answered within 24 hours Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST).
- Consulting fees may be assessed if your question volume, or support needs exceed: 6 question or 60 minutes of research time, in a 6 month period.
Use the form below to submit your dangerous goods shipment questions to DGI. You will receive an answer by email or call back to the contact information you provide below. Please be patient as our DGI instructors will be answering your questions, and they may be in class teaching.
Questions will be answered M-F, 9am - 5pm est.
- Users must have current DGI Training hazmat certification in the mode(s) your company uses for transport.
- Users must have current edition(s) of hazmat regulations.
Disclaimer: This is a technical service designed to assist trained and certified customers in keeping current with regulatory changes that affect them. DGI provides technical assistance for trained and certified customers when using the regulations to ship Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods in commerce. DGI accepts no responsibility for compliance with applicable standards, rules and regulations affecting the shipment of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods; such responsibility remains the duty of the shipper and not DGI; customer agrees to hold DGI harmless from all claims for personal injury and property damage arising out of any incident involving the customer's shipment of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods.