Compliance Review Audits
DGI has expertise to provide on-site compliance review for single or multiple facilities covering the requirements of 49CFR.
Do I need a Compliance Review?
- Are your policies and procedures regarding Dangerous Goods/ Hazardous Materials shipping, receiving and storage up to date and accurate?
- Are your employees properly trained according to 29CFR, 40CFR & 49CFR in the shipping and handling of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods and is your record keeping current?
- Do you have a safety program in place?
- Do you have or need a security plan?
- Did you know that if your workplace uses any chemicals for cleaning (bleaches, thinners etc.) you must have a Hazardous Communications Standard in place and on site?
- General consulting solutions regarding DOT, ICAO/IATA & IMDG compliance
- Hazmat assistance with the transportation of all Hazard Classes including Packaging, Communications and Training
- On site training designed for your business
- Civil penalty mitigation
- Corrective action
- Packaging selection
- Materials classification
- Compliance Reviews (audits) include a detailed written report
Compliance reviews are conducted at a rate of $225.00 per hour. If an onsite visit is required, a minimum fee of $1800.00 per day plus actual transportation and accommodation. Pertinent information is obtained by our auditor and upon completion of work you are provided a written report of findings and recommendations.
For more information please contact Frank Nerli at 805.473.0978 or email@example.com.