DGI'S TECHNICAL SERVICE CENTER - ANSWERING ALL YOUR SHIPMENT QUESTIONS. THIS IS A FREE SERVICE! PAYMENT IS ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU EXCEED CALLING LIMITS.
So you have been trained and certified to ship dangerous goods, but you still have questions. DGI Tech Control has the answers! DGI Tech Control provides you with information and resources necessary to keep your freight moving safely, and in compliance.
- DGI Tech Control is a free value added customer service center available to all currently certified DGI students.
- DGI trained and certified students are allowed 6 calls/emails or 60 minutes of call time, in a 6 month period.
- All questions will be answered within 24 hours Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST).
- DGI students may call in and ask dangerous goods shipping questions at no additional charge, as a benefit of being trained by DGI Training Center.
- Consulting or subscription fees may be assessed if your call volume, or support needs exceed: 6 calls/emails or 60 minutes of call time, in a 6 month period.
- If you have reached your call limit, please add DGI Tech Control to your cart, or call 800-338-2291. For $100/ year you will have continued access* to DGI Tech Control for one year.
(*for single users and limitations may apply)
Contact DGI Tech Control:
- Phone: 904-556-7774
- Fax: 904-261-2087
Exceeded your call in limit?
If you exceed your call in limits you will be asked to subscribe. Subscribe here
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone (USA) (except holidays and DGI company shut down 12/25 - 1/1)
- Callers must have current hazmat certification in the mode(s) your company uses for transport.
- Callers must have current edition(s) of hazmat regulations.
Disclaimer: This is a technical services designed to assist trained and certified customers in keeping current with regulatory changes that affect them. Provide telephone assistance for trained and certified customers when using the regulations to ship Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods in commerce. DGI accepts no responsibility for compliance with applicable standards, rules and regulations affecting the shipment of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods; such responsibility remains the duty of the shipper and not DGI; customer agrees to hold DGI harmless from all claims for personal injury and property damage arising out of any incident involving the customer's shipment of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods.